Saturday, June 02, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award



Whilst I was on my travels in New England I was surprised and delighted to discover that I had been nominated for a "Thinking Blogger Award" by Nichole over at A Pagan Sojourn. On my return home, after three weeks away, there were a hundred and one things to catch up on. So I didn't get chance to say thank you or nominate 5 blogs that make me think. One person I was going to nominate was Terri Moore at Aquila ka Hecate but this morning I discover she has also nominated me. I am not sure I deserve one nomination let along two, but a big thank you to you both. Now I get to nominate five bloggers who make me think and they are in alphabetical order :

1. Anne Johnson - the one and only out of 341,000 in the United States. She not only makes me think but she always brightens my day with her wonderful writing. I really do wish I could have met one of her pet dinosaurs whilst I was in the USA.

2. Athana - for her relentless posts encouraging us all to gently replace bronze age war gods and messianic delusions with some good thealogy.

3. Kay - for her honest exploration of spirituality and for daring to turn out the light and dream dreams.

4. Richard Bartholomew - for his meticulous research on mainstream religion and the utter insanity that comes from being sure you possess absolute truth.

5. The Keeper of the Grove - for her delightful blog on life, Norse Paganism and the Goddesses in her life.

If you have been tagged this is how you play :

1.Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home