Monday, September 22, 2008

Thank you



It seems a long time since my last post on this Blog. I have had a lot of work to cope with as well as preparing and printing the two UK Goddess journals Goddess Alive and Goddess Pages for their editors. Then there have been some delightful family happenings too.

I would really like to thank those who nominated this Blog for the "I Love Your Blog Award". That was all of a month ago and I have only just found time to say thank you. My apologies, it is really good to know others enjoy it. I feel doubly chastened as Andy, one of the bloggers who nominated me, wrote, ..."I just wish he would post more often!" Here, in no particular order are my own nominations lots of whom have been nominated already because they are just so very good.

1. Anne Johnson of "The Gods Are Bored" simply because she is such a good writer and always makes me smile.

2. Aquila ka Hecate from Johannesburg who reminds me how the seasons turn in the southern hemisphere and who shares an interest in mathematics and science.

3. The team at "Medusa Coils" for providing such a brilliant information service for the Goddess Community.

4. Brian Charles at "House of Inanna"

5. Andy at "The Spiritual Journey of a Somerset Pagan" Andy and Brian both write interesting, utterly honest blogs that I look forward to reading and, for me, are all the more interesting because I have met up with both of them in Glastonbury.

6. Lee Hutchings at "Panthea" for her beautiful, reasoned and joyous writing about the Goddess.

7. Bo at "The Expulsion of the Blatant Beast" (landofspices.blogspot.com) who writes so well on so much that it is almost overwhelming. Bo also keeps me struggling with the Irish language whenever I falter and I am in utter awe of his knowledge of medieval and modern Irish and Welsh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aquila ka Hecate said...

Hey thanks Paul, and it's good to see you again!

Maths you know is like a signpost into the multiverse - lots of things we can say in maths we can't see manifest on this plane, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
As for the science - I'm beginning to wonder if we've lost the plot completely in our insane civilisation!

Love,
Terri in Joburg

13:53  
Blogger Bo said...

Gawd, thanks Paul! TEBB has gone private - pop to www.mvtabilitie.blogspot.com for instructions about how to get in again! All best wishes
Bo

22:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home