Friday, October 24, 2008

Six random things

I've been tagged by Mary (hi Mary good to know you follow this blog) and Brian to write six random things about myself.

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about yourself. (See below)

4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (See further below...)

5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Well now 1. and 2. are done and I have been pointed to Mary's great blog - thank you!


So here are my six random things

1. I'm quite a mongrel having Belgian, English, Gypsy and border Scotch ancestors.

2. I am totally non-competitive and not even vaguely interested in sport.

3. I love bookshops and libraries, the feel of paper and the look of typography.

4. I love dancing barefoot on the earth.

5. Freshly baked bread and Wensleydale cheese is my idea of heaven.

6. I have been utterly, madly in love with one extraordinary wonderful woman for 36 years.


Now I have just checked and all those who I would have tagged have been tagged already. That will teach me to be too busy to blog for three weeks. I will have to think about this one but in the meantime I will let Mary and Brian know that my response is posted.



1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

" I have been utterly, madly in love with one extraordinary wonderful woman for 36 years." Beautiful, wonderful and lovely! Congratulations to you both and how heartwarming to read!

18:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home