Wednesday, October 29, 2008

If the world could vote

Hat tip to Don't stray from the path for pointing me to this great site that lets the whole world vote in the forthcoming American Presidential Election.

Shame the vote isn't for real as the results so far are an absolute landslide and are a good indicator of what the rest of us think. 

With a US military spy base just down the road from home I guess I am in-line for a missile strike should there be a war. As everything the US government does effects me and most others throughout the world we should all really get to vote. Now that is only fair isn't it? You put a spy base near my home without a by your leave so we get to vote you out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Paul, very good point about the spy bases - we should definitely have a say!

08:11  
Blogger Paul said...

Hi Debs, thanks for dropping by. I've stood outside Menwith Hill with CAAB and will do so again.

09:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home